Create PDF from any document with Bullzip PDF Printer
The Bullzip PDF Printer is from Bullzip.com.
As its name says, it works like a virtual printer which means that any document can be created into a PDF by printing it out virtually and save as a PDF.
The steps of the installation:
- First download the program from the official download site.
- Unzip the downloaded, and run the .exe file after unzipped.
- Choose the language, and click “next”.
- Continue with the installation, check the “Download and install Ghostscript Lite” when it asks.
- Follow the instrtictions, and finsihes the installation.
After the installation, the bullzip PDF printer installed as a printer within the “printers and faxes”:
Here are the steps to create a PDF (A word document is used for this example):
- Open the document which you would like to convert into PDF, in this case I use word document as an example.
- Go to print and choose “Bullzip PDF Printer” as the printer.
- Click “print”, like printing a document from a normal printer.
- After clicking the “print” button, a box will show up and ask for the location where the PDF file is going to save. Click “save” after it’s done:
- A processing icon will show up on the bottom right corner while printing.
- When its done, the PDF file will loads, and the file will be located at the chosen location.